Standard Job Application Forms
The Standard Application Form (SAF) is used by employers and agencies to register candidates’ details and is typically used for matching candidate profiles to current or future job positions.
The Standard Form service is designed for people who might require the Standard CV. These are typically young school leavers, people with minimal experience or vocational / ancillary workers.
- People with little or no work experience
- School-leavers with minimal or no work experience
- Undergraduates seeking stop gap work
- People seeking jobs that require brief detail of previous roles
- People who have acquired similar or exact skills
- People in vocational, non managerial sectors
- Clerical and manual staff
- Other ancillary / support workers
- Price: £35
- Turnaround time: 2 - 4 days
STANDARD APPLICATION FORM
> DELIVERY 2-4 DAYS
> PRICE: £35
FOR SCHOOL LEAVERS AND PEOPLE WITH MINIMAL WORK EXPERIENCE
> SCHOOL LEAVERS
> CUST. SERVICES
> ANCILLARY IND.
> SUPPORT IND.
> STOP GAP WORK
> & OTHER FIELDS